Your player’s head coach or team manager will email you an offer letter. Once you have this offer letter and would like to accept it you need to do a few things within 48 hours.
1. You will need to log-into the club site. Use the same email and passcode for your account when you registered to try-out. This time you’ll select ‘register for 2018-2019 season’.
2. Select the right age group and gender and finally coach who sent you the offer. 4
3. Select a uniform size. This is initially used for the remaining training shirt and there will be an opportunity to try on uniforms before you have to select or confirm sizing for your players uniform size.
4. Please read and check Code of Conduct.
5. Make the $100 deposit online towards the club registration of $475. $200 will need to be paid by the end of September, 2018 and the remaining balance of $175 will need to be paid by the end of November, 2018. *Each team sets their own team budget for tournament fees, team equipment, additional indoor field time. The amounts vary for each team and are paid directly to the team treasurer.
6. Failure to commit within 48 hours will result in a follow-up attempt by the head coach or team manager. The roster spot will be passed on to another player after an unsuccessful 2nd attempt to contact original player. Original player will be removed from roster consideration.